LION BABE - Just Me (Audio)

Saturday, February 29, 2020


I posted about the HBO series Insecure and not only does it showcase LA but it showcases a lot of talented artist, which someone like myself might not hear.  One of the songs from the show which can be found on the season three soundtrack and appears in episode seven, is "Just Me" by Lion Babe.  I have this on repeat on my Spotify at home on my phone.


There is something about this song that just resonates with me.  I don't know, maybe it's the mood I'm in cause I'm texting with The Toddler.  Maybe it's the space I'm in cause it's a Friday night and I can appreciate having my apartment to myself.  What ever the reason, it really doesn't matter and nothing that truly feels good to you and is good for you, has to have a reason why, we just need to be open to receive it.  Oh So Worth A Listen, Just Me by Lion Babe.

                      

No comments

Powered by Blogger.