Lianne La Havas - "Elusive" (Official Video)

Saturday, February 1, 2020




I heard this song while watching the first season of Being Mary Jane and it moved me cause I know what it's like to have an "elusive" one in your life.  He doesn't know how I feel, although I know in his heart he felt the same but let me go for the right reason.  He now calls me "sis", but I know he's my soulmate and with that being said, he did right by me, so I love him and want nothing for him but to be happy, with out me and in his decision.

My current "elusive" is truly a mystery, truly present but not enough to say he's mine but he knows I am his, in our own way.  He knows I will come to him for my comfort, my security and my sleepless nights of tossing and turning.  He knows no one will cross his doorway, no one will lay on his side of the bed, no one's path will ever cross his.  He's my "elusive" friend...

So here's to all the "elusive" ones in our lives.  Hope you enjoy the song, it's Oh So Worth A Listen!


                     

No comments

Powered by Blogger.