Oh So Worth A Taste - Malibu Cafe

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Life sized chess board, Jenga, Connect Four, outdoor pool table, corn hole, chandeliers gracing the trees, free photos VW mini van photo booth, even paddle boats for two if you want to impress your date or just have fun.  Malibu Cafe at Calamigos has all this and so much more for you.  Dining, drinking, celebrating anyone?  They have a great bar, lots of space for celebrating, hanging out and spending time with family and friends and they even have special events such as, Puppaween, get it, for the pups and even bring in snow for their winter wonderland event.  It's a great time, but the food and drinks are why it's Oh So Worth A Taste.
Every time I've been here my meal has been amazing and the bartender was my kind of guy.  He kept the drinks just the right mix to keep me relaxed, laughing and wanting more. While the food, there is NOTHING like great french toast and they do not disappoint.
Don't take my word for it, check out their Instagram to see what you're missing, but you can peep my pic below of me and my girls hanging out for my birthday.





No comments

Powered by Blogger.