You Got Served

Saturday, February 8, 2020
Some times people just have to be put in their place.  When cowards hide behind their profile and come for you, then you have to do what you have to do.
BRAVO #ChasingDenisse for not only defending yourself, speaking your mind and handling your business, but for doing it in such a poised, respectful and ladylike way.

I started following her when she was known as ThugNanny and the photographer for one of the bloggers I followed.  She posted some really motivational and inspiring quotes and poems by authors like Rupi Kaur, which lead me to buy the book Milk and Honey.  I just really liked her post and the chill vibe she had, plus her work was very much apart of the world we live in "now".  So one day when I read her post, I knew I had to post this to my blog.  Someone felt the need to belittle her and that what they had to say about her should matter to her.  Well, as she told this person, "Do not come for me unless I specifically summon you."
We live in a world were it's so easy to talk shit from a far with no consequence or in other words, "write that check with yo mouth that your body can't cash", cause you know you're somewhere hiding behind that profile and phone or laptop or desktop or tablet screen.  It seems we find it necessary to put people down, even shaming our loved ones for the world to see, criticizing them and calling them out instead of protecting our loved ones and nurturing and nourishing our relationships.
Am I opinionated, damn right I am, but at what point do we hold ourselves accountable for our actions when we know no one else will, cause they "can't reach" us?  Ok, smash in that face, get that ass and step to you and call you out for the opinionated coward that you are with social media.
Is this my opinion, damn right it is, IT'S MY BLOG! Is it my intention with this post to call anyone out, no, so if you feel some kind of way, then I have to wonder why, well actually I don't give two fucks, but I'm just saying why does this resonate so with you.
To all those who are bullied, criticized, your business put on blast and all the other shit that comes with social media, handle your business, you got this.  To all those who bully, criticize and put peoples business out there for the world to see and judge, yours is coming, trust.

Click the pic to check out her response and check out her Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/chasingdenisse/ or #chasingdenisse





No comments

Powered by Blogger.