Butcher, Baker, Cappuccino Maker

Saturday, February 8, 2020

I love my extended family!  They're so kool and I mean that.  Karl, Jacob and Jacqueline come up with the best things to do and that includes breakfast at USC.  No, none of us are students and no, we didn't go see a student or staff or faculty member.  Told you they come up with kool things to do.
I hadn't seen my family in a minute.  My move from downtown to Santa Fe Springs didn't put me in that close proximity as before and my little Papoose had gym class on Saturday mornings all summer and into the fall.  So when the opportunity to hang out for brunch came along, I leaped.

The plan was to grab brunch at the USC cafeteria before all the hungover students showed up.  Get in, stuff our face and get out.  Simple enough and simple it was.  After our lovely meal, we walked around the USC courtyard, which is filled with places to eat, Amazon lockers, Target Mini (who knew Target came in miniature form), even Trader Joes and Ambercrombie and Fitch are present.  Well on our little stroll, we came across Butcher, Baker Cappuccino Maker and it was this little slice of chic decor, delectable dishes, with a side of pastry and coffee heaven.
The aroma of the coffee alone, which you can purchase by the bag at a great price, let you know you were somewhere special.  The comfy cozy couches and seating for 4 or more, coupled with study nooks and tables for everyone from the family visit to the we just came to eat, oh I mean those like us, settled into you in such a way, you know you'll return.
Maybe the brunch in the USC cafeteria isn't your thing, but for great ambiance, desert and cappuccino, Oh So Worth A Taste, Butcher, Baker, Cappuccino Maker!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.