EAT NOHO

Saturday, February 8, 2020

I was promoted to a property in North Hollywood and the location was ideal.  You could walk to STARBUCKS, which if you know me is a priority.  There is a Ralphs grocery store there, three major banks had branches with in a few blocks, post office near by, Red Line Metro station within walking distance, a few independent playhouses around the corner and a place I grew to love and devour,
EAT Noho.
Open from 8am to 4pm, it's pure heaven for me and the lines, especially on the weekends, says it's a fav spot for a lot of people, young, old, couples, friends and all.
The menu consist of breakfast, check out those pancakes, and lunch style food.  There's indoor and outdoor dining and it's a family friendly place to eat.
The owner, Kevin, the team and I bonded immediately.  So much so I could step inside give a hand gesture and they knew my order, so that by the time I walked to Starbucks and back it was good to go.  Once when we went to eat there, it was my daughter-in-laws birthday and Kevin, the owner, surprised us with a cake for her. This is just who they are, just smiles and hellos because they know you, not only to be courteous to customers and isn't that was going out to eat is all about, smiles, hellos and great food? Oh So Worth A Taste, EAT NoHo...









No comments

Powered by Blogger.