Khruangbin @ Villain | Pitchfork Live

Sunday, January 17, 2021
  



I come across a lot of music in my sets with Questlove, which I've shared here on my blog, that he has been spinning music on The Roots' Youtube channel since March of last year when we went into lockdown due to the pandemic. 
So you can imagine how thrilled I am when I come across an actual live performance by an artist, not just their video.  Khruangbin, has a full 52 minute performance on Youtube and it's really refreshing to just watch actual musicians performing their music.  I love the pomp and circumstance of some performances don't get me wrong, but I'm not in love with John Mayer because he gives me gyrating pomp and circumstance at his concerts. Just sayin, this man just needs to stand there and sing to me and play that damn guitar.  So again, this performance is great cause you just to get hear some really good music and just watch musicians really just enjoying performing their music.
Check out why Khruangbin's performance for Pitchfork Live, is Oh So Worth A View and if you want to check out sample their songs, Shazam has a great profile with their music for you to browse.

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.