Wednesday, January 10, 2018
"I'm Wearing My Afro To Work Today. Deal With It."


 Part of my blog features a section called Do You Every Day All Day!  I've found that at 53, most things from clothing to hairstyles and how I should look are tied to how old I am, not who I am.

So while scrolling thru Cosmopolitan's Instagram, I saw this amazing head of hair and when I clicked on the actual pic, I knew I'd found the perfect most obvious article to share on my blog.  "I'm Wearing My Afro To Work Today. Deal With It.", is an article that truly speaks volumes about what I mean when I say Do You Every Day All Day.  Can you believe this gorgeous head of hair, yes her own hair, was actually discouraged and denied her a job to do HAIR????? You'd never know by the smile on her face that she was ever denied her chance to learn, to gain skills and grow her God given talent because of her hair.

Well, needless to say, behind that smile is a woman of position, self worth and a woman         .
For the full story, click her pic and remember Do You Every Day All Day!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.