Act Your Age Not Your Shoe Size 01.13.18

Sunday, January 14, 2018

I love fashion, I love to dress up or dress down.  I love to coordinate my look from head to toe to keeping it simple,  I will spend money on a good classic piece and yes, I bargain hunt.  Target and Santee Alley are your friends.

But as much as I love fashion, I hate it when women reach a "certain age" and dress like they've been subtracting a year from their age each birthday. And nothing takes away from a young lady's look, more so than when every outfit she wears, leaves nothing to anyone's imagination.   There is just a way to carry yourself that puts you on the map with out saying, stop shopping in the junior's department or get out of your daughter's closet and do us all a favor and put on some damn clothes.
Yes, sometimes women just need "guidance", "suggestions", "examples" or just direction on what to wear and the right way to wear something.  So, I've decided to post some of the great fashion I come across that

Click on it any time for fun outfits for all ages, for how to wear leather pants to the right bra for that plunging neckline, to idea when you have no idea what to wear......




Majawyh.com



No comments

Powered by Blogger.