Saturday, January 27, 2018
Ashley Graham
Advocate ~ Model ~ Fashion Designer
Ashley Graham is someone I have admired for impowering her curves to make the point that we are different sizes and different shapes but we are women as a whole and that needs to be embraced.  She has curves and does not apologize for them and I LOVE this about her.

We had an event last month for my company, and my "mommy", sent me a picture of Ashley Graham in a beautiful black velvet Vivienne Westwood dress.  She wanted this dress for our annual company holiday awards luncheon.  It's a gorgeous dress without a doubt, so I totally understood why she wanted this dress and why, since my "mommy, has curves too. 


I on the other hand, I DO NOT HAVE CURVES, not like that, that is, an ass is not the same!!!!  With that being said, since I've come to know of Ashley Graham, I've admired her stand on body image and self love and her ability to tell critics to pucker up and kiss her ass.  Biggest in your face ass kiss moment, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover 2016!!!  



No comments

Powered by Blogger.