This Beautiful Fantastic

Monday, March 15, 2021
Oh So Worth A View is the movie This Beautiful Fantastic. So simple in its consciousness of what it means to be alive but not live, that it transcends generations and race and even economy.
I needed something light, something realistic in it's on way and something easy to comprehend, no complex story lines, no twist and turns. And definitely nothing heart wrenching, like some times you have to give yourself a break, even from those things "life like".
With that being said, I found a simple pleasure, a simple treasure with this movie.  I found myself believing that, even if it's not mine at this moment, a much simpler way of viewing life and living life, should be my goal and what I send out into the world. I recognized in myself and so many I know, that neglect of or the lack of participation in life does not make a simpler life, it makes a life with consequences that will follow up until they are beside you, in your face and have to be dealt with.
Try this one on for size, but when you do, wear it a bit, see how it feels and if it's just a little to comfortable, ask yourself why.  




It has the sweetest ensemble with the delightful presence of Tom Wilkinson of In the Bedroom, Michael Clayton, Selma, The Grand Budaphest Hotel and Batman Begins, as . 


Coupled with a most Jessica Brown Findlay of Dowton Abbey and Jeremy Irvine as Billy Tranter, known for his work in Mama Mia Here We Go Again and War Horse. 



Maybe it's just a great little film, maybe it's a simple reflection.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.