Instyle Magazine ~ Zendaya Is Entering Her Boss Phase

Thursday, November 18, 2021


Yes, I know all the pics of Zendaya are the definition of fashion, but this really was a great interview.  
Our perception of someone is merely the pictures on a page, the characters they play and that is still based on "our perception".  So it's nice to read an interview and just learn something about that person. Like working in an industry notorious for bad deals and contracts, Zendaya admits she had to be forced to read her contracts, by her parents. Who knew that someone as natural as she seems to us, can over analyze herself out of a scene.  

 "I've worked consistently since I was 13 years old.  So when I had nothing but free time, I was like, "What do I do with this? What are my hobbies?" I don't have hobbies-I do my hobby for a living.

"If something  is not perfect or the best, then I feel like I might as well have not even done it"



"I think my biggest flaw as a boss is I'm a procrastinator" 



 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.