Kyle Dion ~ Glass House

Tuesday, July 16, 2019


Nothing like the vision of yourself jumping across your desk and stabbing your former client in the eye with your ink pen, to give you incentive to get up off your ass, develop and post new content on your blog so you can launch your blog and quit your current gig one day.  Yea, I know WTF just happened? This is supposed to be a post on something Oh So Worth A Listen, trust me it is.
With motivation coming from the most unexpected place, I did just that, got up off my ass and decide to really give a song a listen, that popped up on my Spotify yesterday.   The song started playing and my son Damien, who was DJ on our drive, commented I have no idea what this song is, it just started playing".   I shrugged my shoulders and said I don't know either.  So we just let it play and mid way thru I told him to like it so it would save it to my music. 
The song entitled Glass House by Kyle Dion, sounds much better than I remembered and that says something considering I'm listening on my laptop.  Ok, but why is this song on repeat on my Spotify? Like seriously I have played this song over and over trying to compose this post. 
Click on the video for a listen and tell me it doesn't make you bob yo head with a nice mellow flow.


Ok, so the song was Oh So Worth It that I decided to check out the cd that this song appears on.  It's called SUGA and was released in 2018.  Come to find out, I had heard one of his songs prior, Brown is in my likes but I honestly hadn't remembered who it was by...yes lovely surprise indeed.  My kind of RnB groove for sure.


Oh but it gets better, the third track got me moving in my seat and if it wasn't for getting this post actually completed and posted, I'd be up dancing.  Check out Spend It and meet me on the dance floor, head bobbing in your car, rocking in that Starbucks line waiting to place that order....



And by the way yes, I know I know I have Kardon Harmon speakers for my laptop, so why am I using my laptop speaker? You take my laptop back to my desk and you plug everything back in then.
Any way, Oh So Worth A Listen, Kyle Dion!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.