Starbucks Run Playlist

Sunday, September 5, 2021

 


Everyday without fail, I go get Starbucks. Yes, I know how much I spend, but it's cheaper than attorney's fees for
killing the residents at my property. Don't Judge Me!⁠So everyday I hear a song at Starbucks and I add that song to my playlist Keeps The Natives (my residents) Alive.  I've heard some new artist, well new to me, some oldies but goodies and songs honestly I will probably never listen to again unless I'm listening to this playlist.  But every song is not for everyone but it most definitely has made for an interesting mix. 

To hear the songs from my daily Starbucks run, check out the playlist and follow on Spotify. I update with a new song every morning while I wait for my green tea frap and warm buttered croissant.  


No comments

Powered by Blogger.