Music to Think to Create To...ChillHop Music

Saturday, January 9, 2021


Finding myself coming to close to comfort to losing it with my regional supervisor, not once but twice in two days.  I decided I needed to get to this blog and getting it launched.  I just need to get this shit done instead of clinging to a job I hate for the benefits of great pay and a free apartment in LA.  Don't say it, I already know, 1st world problems.

Sometimes sitting down and working on this blog, I have trouble getting comfortable, like I need a presence to bring me to a place of focus and concentration.  My apartment is quiet and for all intent and purposes as they say, it's comfortable and there is an easiness to it, but yet there are times when I struggle to get to a place where I can write for this blog. 

Music being an expression of so many feelings, is also a comforter and can transform you and even a space to inner quiet and balance, allowing us to gain that focus and concentration we need to get it done.  ChillHop, I have found is my go to when I need to be in that space in my head, create that environment in my apartment.  ChillHop has two live streams, Lofi Hip Hop Radio - Beats to Study/Relax to 🐾 and Jazzy & Lofi Hip Hop Beats, that have been streaming since March 21st, 2020. They also have sets you can listen to and save as your favs.  One of my favs is Endless Sunday Chill Hip Hop Instrumental Beats. But there are so many to choose from that I know there is something for everyone.  Oh and the koolest ting is you can actually see the names of the songs, so if you got that one you can't let go of, it's yours.  I have a serious playlist in Spotify built off the gems I've found here and they also have playlist on Spotify too.

Oh So Worth A Listen and something for everyone...#ChillHop 




No comments

Powered by Blogger.