Findlay - Waste My Time | Sofar London

Sunday, October 28, 2018
Another song from the show "Younger" that stuck with me.  The line in the chorus, "I don't ever want to waste my time", is probably what stood out to me cause Liza has multiple relationships on the show that bring her both love, fear, shame, stress and most of all fights with her relationship with herself. 
I can relate cause there are relationships in my life that make me question what I am I doing.  So the reality of it all is, what ever you are doing, who ever you are doing, when ever you're doing it, are you wasting your time or are you truly happy, are you fulfilled.  I'll let you know, but definitely not today, what my what, who and when were and what I found out when I asked myself if I'm wasting my time.
In the mean time, Oh So Worth A Listen, Waste My Time by Findlay.  

*Please note the first version is live and I selected this video version as the original might be viewed as disturbing.  With that in mind please select wisely and not come back and attack me later, I did warn you after all. 


Original Video

No comments

Powered by Blogger.