The Power and the Glory of Regina King

Sunday, October 24, 2021

 

Everyone associates an actress or actor to their favorite character they portrayed and for me,
Riley and Huey from  The Boondocks, will forever be my personal favorite characters,
played by Regina King. 
Don't forget whose blog you're on, so don't come for me.  I know how AMAZING she is and that's why I'm writing this post.  Her interview with Vanity Fair is such a warm and open introduction to Regina and her career and how "she" shaped her career by following her gut at an early age, when choosing her work as an actress and now as a director.  Oh and about "The Harder They Fall" on Netflix, yes, it's all here.  

Oh So Worth a Read, Vanity Fair, The Power and the Glory of Regina by Jasmyn Ward. 







No comments

Powered by Blogger.