Say So ~ PJ Morton Featuring JoJo

Friday, May 14, 2021

 "If a melody is so much me, that it can't fit someone else, then maybe you know, it's just meant for me"
                                                                                                                                                   ~PJ Morton


Say So by PJ Morton featuring JoJo, is a beautiful song, plane and simple.  I honestly feel like I haven't done this song the justice that it deserves.  I loved this song from the moment I heard it and it's in my Spotify Likes, but I should have added it to my Oh So Worth A Listen and my Oh So Worth A Listen Slow, playlists.
It took stumbling upon Song Exploder, which I had no idea existed so get ready for more post, where PJ gave the history of his song, to make me realize I hadn't given it the love it deserved. 
I listened to the story of this song and learned it's a re-make of his own song? Yep, motivated by his fans, he actually re-made his own song and guess what, they took the 2020 Grammy for Best R & B Song.

Find out why he re-made his own song and how he came to work with JoJo to create this beautiful song, Oh So Worth A Listen, PJ Morton, Say So on Song Exploder. 



                                

No comments

Powered by Blogger.