Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande is Five Years Old

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande was released five years ago and of course my daughter "LOVED" this cd and knows ALL THE WORDS.  For me, yes, I had a few on repeat myself, with my favorite song Sometimes, still on repeat to this day.  

But for those who shy away from pop music, Dangerous Woman has some true gems.  

As a woman, I wish, I Don't Care, was around and she was the pop star of my high school days when everything was everything and fitting in and other people's opinions were your whole ass life.  Heck, it should be the anthem for every teenage girl then and now and a reminder to every woman, that there comes a point in life when you just need to NOT CARE!!!

Used to cry 'bout some crazy shit before
I used to feel so obligated to be so much more
I used to let some people tell me how to live and what to be
But if I can't be me, then what's the point? No
I don't care about it anymore, oh
I don't care about it anymore
Now I laugh about the things that used to be important to me
Used to have a hold on me, used to have a hold
Like what do you think
And what he thinks and what they think
But I love me
I don't care about it anymore

 And we all have that one, well okay some of us have had a few lol, that we just cannot to save our own life, leave that damn person alone.  They say skip work we look up and we haven't been home for days and night and we've called out just long enough to not need a doctor's note LOL...So Side to Side and Bad Decisions calls all of us out for that wild and crazy ride and all the bad decisions along the way. 

 Side to Side Featuring Nicki Minaj

                                                       
To listen to my favs and what makes Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, Oh So Worth A Listen,
Just Click Here, to Stream on multiple platforms, including Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, Pandora, and ICloud.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.