Cheesy Holiday Movies Part 2

Wednesday, December 1, 2021


Hello all my RomCom lovers.  It's time to feast on another holidays Rom Com.  Yes, we are back to savor our  predictable plots and stuff ourselves with Happily Ever After endings.   

Second up this Romcom holiday season is Love Actually, written and directed by Richard Curtis, starring Chiwetel Ejiofor, HughGrant, LauraLinney, BillNighy, Kiera Nightly and Collin Firth.  

What makes this Rom Com so great is the love stories are soooo  relatable.  I'm sure somewhere in these eight romcom scenarios, we see ourselves in one of these characters or situations. We have first childhood crush, simulating sex love LOL, coworker love, long time married temptation love, I'm in love with my best friends fiancé love, I caught my girlfriend being a hoe truelove rebound love, we have politician but you work for me love, and finally we have it's not me is my geography I'm going to America love. 

Oh So Worth a View, Love Actually!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.